We welcome you to the Off Road Rush Sydney V8 Race Buggy/ WRX / YXZ Driving Experiences
All persons attending the Driving Experience (including drivers and their guests) are subject to these listed Terms and Conditions below. These terms and conditions may change without notice.
All drivers are required to sign Electronic "Off Road Rush Sydney" Waiver of Liability.
(If you are under 18 years of age, a parent or guardian will be required to sign waiver on your behalf. Please contact us in the office prior to your drive experience if you are under age.)
Every Customer & Passenger are required to show photo ID at check-in.
Photo ID must have a current Australia Address. Any person/s who are not able to provide this on the day, will not be able to be drive or be a passenger is any vehicle. If you do not have this, please contact the office prior to your experience.
We offer no refunds . We DO NOT refund or RESCHEDULE for no shows.
Off Road Rush Sydney reserves the right the change Pricing, Session times and dates without notice. We will work with you to reschedule your drive within 90 days of your experience.
Participants are advised to make their own travel insurance provisions in case of unforeseen circumstances, such as cancellations due to the weather etc. If you book accommodation or flights please check the cancellation policy as we do not offer compensation for this.
Off Road Rush Sydney product vouchers are non refundable. Product gift vouchers from our website are valid for 12 months. All Product Gift Vouchers - must be booked and the drive completed prior to the expiry date. We do not offer extension on any product gift vouchers.
Off Road Rush Sydney offers SD Recordings on site at each track. SD cards can be purchased at sign in from each track. We don't allow the use of customers personal go-pro/sd cards in or on the cars. However, your friends and family can record/see your drive from all our tracks from our spectator area's
Off Road Rush Sydney has a weight and height restriction. Our maximum weight for all cars is 130kg, and our maximum height is 201cm. If you are over these restrictions -please contact the office prior to the purchase of your voucher.
As Off Road Rush Sydney is a driving experience any drivers who are clearly under the influence of alcohol or drugs will be unable to participate and will be asked to leave. Random testing is done onsite at the track at registration.
Off Road Rush Sydney reserves the right to breathalyse any participants we deem to be under the influence of alcohol. This applies to group bookings also. There is to be no alcohol or drugs taken or used at our locations.
You are welcome to bring friends and family with you to watch you drive. Our tracks are family friendly and are safe for young children, but it's up to you to look after them at all times while on the property's.
It's is advisable that you bring with you some snacks and drinks as at our locations there are no catering facilities.
Cancellation / Rebooking / Changes
1. Once this experience has been booked, it is a confirmed booking and is subject to the charges below
2. If you wish to re-booking/change the date your experience, a rebooking fee of $55 per person will apply. You must rebook & complete your experience within 90 days. We don’t allow any changes 14 days prior to your event.
4. All Groupon & Scoopon bookings - vouchers are redeemed with ORRS when your booking is confirmed with us
5. If your experience is re-booked due to medical reasons, equipment failure, weather cancellations a new voucher will be issued and must be rebooked within 90 days of your original booking. If this voucher is not used, the voucher will then become void.
6. If you are unable to make your booking due to Medical Reasons, please contact us directly to discuss before the event. A medical Certificate & a rebooking fee of $55 will be required to rebook. We accept medical certificates up to 48 hours prior to your experience.
7. Off Road Rush Sydney can operate in most weather conditions. In the case of extreme weather, or an unsafe track where you cannot complete your drive we will reschedule you for another date and time within 90 days of your experience. We do not offer refunds in the case of bad weather, or unsafe track conditions, however we will reschedule you with in 90 days.
8. In the unlikely event of mechanical or operational issues and you cannot complete your drive on the day booked we will reschedule you to another day suitable to you. We do not offer refunds as a result of mechanical or operational issues.
9. In the event of minimum numbers not been reached for the day, we reserve the right to reschedule your booking. We will reschedule you to another day suitable within a 3 month period. We do not offer refunds as a result of operational issues
We thank you for adhering to our Terms and Conditions and we look forward to getting seeing you at one of circuits across Australia!
Please note: Our Terms and Conditions are subject to change without notice.